arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
free webhosting
Hey community,

i installed fastpanel and kidna like it so far. it would be nice to see others to form their oppinion about it as well.
so i'm giving away free webhosting for people that have been in this community.

specs as follow:
100mb disk (soft limit. you can increase to 1 gig once you hit soft limit)
the rest is infinite.

current limit: 10 accounts where 5 are used.

feel free to pop me a pm to apply.
support is this thread.
PM sent. Thanks for the nice offer.

I remember approximately 2 years ago I had used perry's free hosting. It was a great experience but it did not last long unfortunately. Just hope that this time it will last longer. Smile

(07-17-2019, 11:21 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: PM sent. Thanks for the nice offer.

I remember approximately 2 years ago I had used perry's free hosting. It was a great experience but it did not last long unfortunately. Just hope that this time it will last longer. Smile

for the note:

your account has been send to you in pm.
PM Sent. hope it is good and fast and better than Cyber Panel.
I will send a feedback when i test it.
What panel that it use and where the server location

100mb is enough for just messing with php . you can even install cms that is less than 100mb
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Perry, just a quick question, does Fastpanel able to operate Django? I didn't find information about this feature.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(07-18-2019, 11:30 AM)tiwil Wrote: Perry, just a quick question, does Fastpanel able to operate Django? I didn't find information about this feature.

i think its not possible at the moment. if it was you were intrested?.
the panel comes with a shell in a box.
PM sent,
does fastpanel support ssl certificate ? and what is the features it has where i can find them please.
Watch this beauty till the end..

(07-19-2019, 11:42 AM)Melvin Wrote: PM sent,
does fastpanel support ssl certificate ? and what is the features it has where i can find them please.

yes let's encrypt that works for email and website.
mail + sftp and ftp + shell in a box use ssh to create folders + composer for laravel
and awstats also internal file manager + one click WordPress install (for the installer)
cron tabs extensive backup control. web scanning on malicious code. logs. php switcher. + usefull settings
another question is this a test for you will keep this free web hosting for us? i mean only for post4vps members or you will open a company doing this? and for how much you will keep it alive ? it won't down ?
Watch this beauty till the end..

Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting