arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Although I had a tablet but couldn't really draw with it (played Osu!) with it. Was okay. I wanna try my hand at drawing sometimes since I need a new hobby beside Anime/Japanese Smile
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I love drawing things but i never got any skills in drawing things since i used to fail drawing subject in my school days aswell but nowdays i am trying to improve it
[Image: unknown.png?width=510&height=676]

new attempt i found on google and re drew it as best as i could.
After learning for a few weeks, my first drawing

https://i.imgur.com/E9gANVF.jpg

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
This brings back memories. I used to draw in school time. But then forgot about it. Then I met a friend who was crazy about Manga/Anime and drawing those. She was forcing me to start drawing again. Even she sent me this Wacon pentablet. But I never got into drawing like before. But in return I ended up starting a big Manga Artists forum along with her. My friend no longer has time to draw like before and she is now more into cosplaying. But the forum is still there keep growing. lol

If you like to draw digitally there is a cool application called Paint tool SAI. You can find the older versions of this for free if you search Google. This will help.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Hi everyone, i have just drawn another picture of my favorite WWE superstar.
Here it is.
Please comment the mistakes
[Image: c1Nrs3t.jpg]

Yes i make many of sketches in my collage life. but i forget where i stored them. you remind me a awesome memory of my life. now i try to find out and post here.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(12-06-2019, 01:47 PM)Rehan Wrote: After learning for a few weeks, my first drawing

https://i.imgur.com/E9gANVF.jpg

A few weaks? Thats great draw for me.
From where did you learn drawing? Online or irl?
I used to take drawing classes when I was around 7 years old. I'd made quite a good number of drawings as well. Gotta find my drawing notebook, dunno where it got lost in the hodge-podge of the last 10 years.

Gonna be looking for it the next weekend, and if I get it, I'll post a few of them here. They aren't very great as you can understand what could've I drawn at 7 years of age Wink, but they're happy memories for me, reminding me of my childhood days.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(02-25-2020, 08:10 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: A few weaks? Thats great draw for me.
From where did you learn drawing? Online or irl?

My Uncle is a painter and artist. i learn from them. In childhood we learnt handwriting from them.Now when i saw perroy's art i decided to learn drawing a sketch. Uncle is not like other teachers, they told me every little trick to draw a sketch. I am still learning from them. will post more later. i have decided to draw a illusion image.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting