arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(02-25-2020, 06:06 AM)Rehan Wrote: Hi everyone, i have just drawn another picture of my favorite WWE superstar.
Here it is.
Please comment the mistakes
[Image: c1Nrs3t.jpg]

it's really well drawn! have you ever tried to color it?
and since i'm not a wwe watcher who is it?
(02-25-2020, 02:12 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: it's really well drawn! have you ever tried to color it?
and since i'm not a wwe watcher who is it?
OFF: I wanted to post in my previous post but then i thought i should make a new post. But still it makes me feels like i am spamming.
Thank you perryoo for your feedback. I am really very thankful for your reply. This picture is not perfect please seek out the flaw and post so i may fix this in future drawings.I have never colored any picture.I will try coloring it.
Here is the source image
WWE Superstar Roman Reigns
[Image: LoBWSAY.jpg]

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(02-25-2020, 06:06 AM)Rehan Wrote: Hi everyone, I have just drawn another picture of my favorite WWE superstar.
Here it is.
Please comment the mistakes
[Image: c1Nrs3t.jpg]
man, it's amazing since I always wanted to draw things but I never really got any success but after watching your drawing, it impressed me too much.
I would like to know are you into drawing from childhood? or just got interested after this topic and started making sketches since I don't think someone can learn that fast
here is a little story about me and drawing. i love pencil sketches of real scenes or objects the most. (i love black and white picture more than colour ones. but that is a different story).

so i never got taught by anyone. learned by doing and was slowing finding things that helped .. all by myself. not a very fast or efficient process, let me tell you. then one day i draw a sketch of my grandmother from side. and it was perfect. she was sitting in that posture taking to someone.

but the downside of that was someone in family took a serious interest in improving my skills fast and started forcing me to draw lines and lines of fine parallel strokes on paper which almost killed my love for drawing. i still hate him for it and just left the whole thing behind.

so there you go. art is something you do out of interest and thats the way.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(02-25-2020, 04:33 PM)Decent12 Wrote: man, it's amazing since I always wanted to draw things but I never really got any success but after watching your drawing, it impressed me too much.
I would like to know are you into drawing from childhood? or just got interested after this topic and started making sketches since I don't think someone can learn that fast

Off Course it is not so easy to draw a sketch in that very short time.I used to draw in old primary school days. In high school i lost my interest in drawing. Now when perryoo posted the topic i decided to start drawing again. It took 4 or 5 weeks. Now i am trying to create a illusion drawing. I also have planned to learn a 3D sketch. I am a bit busy in exams these days will try my best to complete my dream of 3D drawings.

(02-26-2020, 02:24 PM)Rehan Wrote: ..... Now when perryoo posted the topic i decided to start drawing again. It took 4 or 5 weeks. Now i am trying to create a illusion drawing. I also have planned to learn a 3D sketch. I am a bit busy in exams these days will try my best to complete my dream of 3D drawings.

It is still quite fast as it just took you 4 or 5 weeks. I suppose you should have a special talent to be able to draw so nicely.

Great piece of work anyway. I guess it may take me 4 or 5 years to reach the level like you do. Smile

From my childhood I don't draw pictures but I like drawing pictures. But the pictures won't be very beautiful, that is why I stopped drawing. Later I understood that drawing requires confidence. If we have confidence we can draw pictures. For this we need to copy the picture through our mind and set it on mind then try to picture. After understanding this idea I drew glass painting and it was almost cute even it was not the best.
Some people have inborn capacity to draw pictures. Their pictures will be excellent.

Thank you  Sweet

Once again, I am very free these days, cuz of Corona vacations. In last couple of days i have drawn a sketch.I need your reviews. I will be waiting for replies.

https://imgur.com/CNqgcXR

@Rehan .. that is a good one, I mean it can be improved but the details are finely touched and appeals to me. Smile

Personally, I used to love drawing as a child. I used to even take drawing classes and it was my main hobby. In fact I have the pictures I drew preserved, they are lying somewhere in the packed stuff. But yeah, that was 10 years ago. After that slowly the studying workload increased, I started running short of time to complete assignments and to be honest I had to drop all hobbies when I got into programming (I do not regret it btw Tongue). If I can find some of my drawings I'll surely share. I used to color after sketching black and white stuff was always very boring to me Tongue

I haven't drawn since a while, in fact years except for ray diagrams and assignment stuff, I feel I should give it a try when I get some free time. Wink
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Thats really great. Thank you for your feedback. Yeah i am trying to improve my skills. I am working on an other sketch. I hope it will be more better. This time i have ordered my new Led pencil colors. Now i will post those sketches after colorizing. But i have ordered them from Daraz Tongue it will take about 1 week to reach. This time i am working on a beautiful girl sketch.
btw i have noticed that perry's sketch are simply hand made without any scale and measurement while i make sketch with a different method.My sketch takes 3 to 5 days. i am so impressed of perry's sketch. i will try to create one after i finish girl sketch.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting