Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: [email protected]
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eCommerce with Wordpress
(01-19-2021, 02:22 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote:  ..... if you are using Crypto.com Wallet there will not be a fee associated with the customer or the vendor. So it seems that this would be a fully qualified solution and even better than Stripe, PayPal, Amazon Pay or WorldPay who all charge a nominal fee for using their processing services.

In addition to the fees, cryptocurrencies payments would also minimize the risk of chargeback by customers.

Because as far as I know, cryptocurrencies transactions are irreversible.

So it ought to be better than payment processors such as PayPal that allows chargebacks. Smile

(01-21-2021, 09:30 AM)tryp4vps Wrote:  In addition to the fees, cryptocurrencies payments would also minimize the risk of chargeback by customers.

Because as far as I know, cryptocurrencies transactions are irreversible.

So it ought to be better than payment processors such as PayPal that allows chargebacks.  Smile

I will have to do more research on this! As I stated, I am not too verse in Crypto, but I am curious to learn more about it.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.