arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
error when start samp server in open game panel
hey . i want to start a samp server for my friend in ogp panel but i got this error in OGP_HOME_000000005_startup_scr.sh file .
how can i fix it? please help me i really need to fix this error Sad
Quote:#!/bin/bash

function startServer(){

NUMSECONDS=`expr $(date +%s)`

until ./samp03svr ; do

let DIFF=(`date +%s` - "$NUMSECONDS")

if [ "$DIFF" -gt 15 ]; then

NUMSECONDS=`expr $(date +%s)`

echo "Server './samp03svr ' crashed with exit code $?.  Respawning..." >&2 

fi

sleep 3

done

let DIFF=(`date +%s` - "$NUMSECONDS")

if [ ! -e "SERVER_STOPPED" ] && [ "$DIFF" -gt 15 ]; then

startServer

fi

}
startServer
Thanks Post4VPS
This forum is not the OpenGamePanel or other game panel/control panel support forum though.

What error do you get by saying "this error". The script shown has static code that gets modified when the server is being started. $1 is the output of the SA-MP server when launching (thus the error message if there is one).

Have you for once tried to simply start or host a game server without a control panel? Most likely you would have a proper error message already and maybe a solution.

Edit:

What I'm trying to say: start the game server without OGP and see what it says in the console.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(08-20-2019, 04:43 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: This forum is not the OpenGamePanel or other game panel/control panel support forum though.

What error do you get by saying "this error". The script shown has static code that gets  modified when the server is being started. $1 is the output of the SA-MP server when launching (thus the error message if there is one).

Have you for once tried to simply start or host a game server without a control panel? Most likely you would have a proper error message already and maybe a solution.

Edit:

What I'm trying to say: start the game server without OGP and see what it says in the console.

Yes I know this is not an open game panel support forum but I have seen in this section that other users have created threads in the open game panel theme so I created one too.
No I haven't run samp without ogp server but i had no problem running samp on my previous server but i have problem with this virtual server which i have recently installed in open game panel. (This problem exists only when running samp server). So it's not a problem with ogp but it does look like the need for software that requires server plugins.
I think the samp server needs some software to run the server and that software should be java or runtime. I've forgotten how to fix this problem on my previous server, but remember that I need to install some software for the samp server in order to start up the server. You don't know what software the Samp server needs to start up? Can you ask your friends about this topic?
Thanks Post4VPS
If you run samp03srv yourself in the SSH console it will actually tell you what is wrong and through this error messages you will most likely find out what you need.

Post the message here and we can continue to debug the problem to find a solution.

Alternatively read https://post4vps.com/Thread-Samp-Server-...0#pid29390
Moved to Games Section. Where the other games inquiries are as well.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(08-21-2019, 04:53 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: If you run samp03srv yourself in the SSH console it will actually tell you what is wrong and through this error messages you will most likely find out what you need.

Post the message here and we can continue to debug the problem to find a solution.

Alternatively read https://post4vps.com/Thread-Samp-Server-...0#pid29390

I was given this error when running through the terminal.
./samp03svr: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Thanks Post4VPS
Alright. This is exactly the error message we're looking for. Did you by any chance read the post I linked to? It links to a solution for this issue if you have CentOS as your OS.

Here is the post again, just in case:
https://post4vps.com/Thread-Samp-Server-...0#pid29390' Wrote: If it is a new VPS installation for OGP, many people ignore installing "libstdc.so.6++" which is required to run the SAMP server. If that package is missing, the OGP will show the server to be "active" but not "querying" because the server isn't really active.
Also, try checking server_logs.txt if you might find a clue.

To install libstdc.so.6+-+, use
Code:
yum install libstdc.so.6++

What is your OS? If it isn't CentOS 6/7 please tell us what the OS is. We can continue to provide the right command to install libstdc++.
The problem was solved . Thank you .
I used this article link to fix this problem and install the software to run the samp server.

https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=593843
Thanks Post4VPS
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-27-2020, 04:13 AM
Last Post: OldMeister
06-05-2020, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Khadeer143

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting