arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free backlink site's
hey guys .
i searching for free backlink site's . i find about it in google and i use some sites in google but i need more backlink for my site Smile
if you know free backlink site please share it :Smilety
Thanks Post4VPS
dont post your site url on irrelevant or random sites to increase backlink count. Google ranking has gotten much smarter. they now detect relevance and good context wignal. You will only end up hurting your current rank if you post your links all over, indiscriminately.

That is not SEO anymore.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I'm not sure what exactly do you mean by free BackLink sites. Do you mean by the sites which simply gives you a back-link or you enter your domain name and they give you bunch of backlinks ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(06-15-2019, 12:59 AM)rudra Wrote: dont post your site url on irrelevant or random sites to increase backlink count. Google ranking has gotten much smarter. they now detect relevance and good context wignal. You will only end up hurting your current rank if you post your links all over, indiscriminately.

That is not SEO anymore.

yes i know . but there are some valid sites that will work correctly.

(06-15-2019, 01:21 AM)xdude Wrote: I'm not sure what exactly do you mean by free BackLink sites. Do you mean by the sites which simply gives you a back-link or you enter your domain name and they give you bunch of backlinks ?

yes some sites like whois . seo rank cheker . site server status . alexa cheker . 
this is free backlink sites and my mean Smile
Thanks Post4VPS
I suggest you do not place your site on a free backlink site
Because your website can fall from the top ranking in Google search engines because of backlinks that are not qualified!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(06-15-2019, 01:52 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: I suggest you do not place your site on a free backlink site
Because your website can fall from the top ranking in Google search engines because of backlinks that are not qualified!
Thank you for your suggestion.
But I know which sites can be a good backlink and which sites are known as backlink spam.
And I also know that google is updating day by day and can detect it early, but the sites whois and website status have no problems with the backlink because it's a normal life, as well as a public one.
Thanks Post4VPS
Dude ranking your website is not difficult on google.I left using backlinks since 2017.Its easy to rank your website on google top 10.Simply create your articles professional look and should include every single word knowledge of the niche.
btw if you still use backlinks then you should better search it for your self according to your blog/website.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
You can follow Neil Patel's guidance on getting backlinks for good.

Backlinks generators like "Whois checker", "Alexa rank checker", "SEO checker" and all doesn't pose any good towards your website. As @rudra mentioned above, Google regularly changes its algorithm which makes it smarter than ever. To avoid such practices and be "original" and "organic" towards your website's backlinks practices.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
You should better build your backlinks naturally instead of using any free backlinks generator.

And if your backlinks grow too fast, Google can detect it and will not consider them as natural backlinks.

(06-16-2019, 11:57 AM)Manal Wrote: You can follow Neil Patel's guidance on getting backlinks for good.

Backlinks generators like "Whois checker", "Alexa rank checker", "SEO checker" and all doesn't pose any good towards your website. As @rudra mentioned above, Google regularly changes its algorithm which makes it smarter than ever. To avoid such practices and be "original" and "organic" towards your website's backlinks practices.

Can I create a blog in different domains and link to my site? Is this a good backlink?
Different sites offer free blogs at the subdomain i mean
Thanks Post4VPS
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-14-2021, 05:19 AM
Last Post: harry_v
07-30-2017, 04:33 PM
Last Post: xdude
05-04-2017, 02:15 PM
Last Post: shanarain3

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting