arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free backlink site's
(06-16-2019, 01:01 PM)hamed Wrote: Can I create a blog in different domains and link to my site? Is this a good backlink?
Different sites offer free blogs at the subdomain i mean

That is called as PBN. You should try not to practice such things since Google restricts PBN(I heard it somewhere). If you really want to do this, you should maintain those "other" domain names frequently with quality post and run along with them with all. It's time-consuming but if you put proper efforts into it, it would surely work.

Just registering domains from freenom, hosting it somewhere and putting
<a href="abcdlol.tld">blablabla</a>
would not get you anything.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(06-16-2019, 02:52 PM)Manal Wrote: That is called as PBN. You should try not to practice such things since Google restricts PBN(I heard it somewhere). If you really want to do this, you should maintain those "other" domain names frequently with quality post and run along with them with all. It's time-consuming but if you put proper efforts into it, it would surely work.

Just registering domains from freenom, hosting it somewhere and putting
<a href="abcdlol.tld">blablabla</a>
would not get you anything.
Does it use free domains to receive backlink? Does this mean you?
google knows this as a good backlink?
And another question. Which reputable site can I buy and receive backlinks? With money Not free
Thanks Post4VPS
(06-16-2019, 03:42 PM)hamed Wrote: Does it use free domains to receive backlink? Does this mean you?
google knows this as a good backlink?
And another question. Which reputable site can I buy and receive backlinks? With money Not free

Again, you should refrain from buying backlinks. I would suggest you hire someone from Fiver to do backlinks work for you. Before ordering, make sure you see the gig's reviews. It should be 5.0 or least as 4.9 with more than 100+ reviews.
Manal has given multiple good advices above for over eager SEO folks above. I would like to add or kinda reiterate that those olden golden days of easy grey and black tricks of fooling Google ranking is over. Nowadays they have negative effects and algorithm to detect manipulation or tricks. You can be sure that any simple tricks wont work. The engineers there are not your run of the mill code copiers.

You get positive effects from backlinks which are organic and really relevant, residing on sites which are themselves of proper rank in relevant niche.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(06-16-2019, 05:28 PM)rudra Wrote: Manal has given multiple good advices above for over eager SEO folks above. I would like to add or kinda reiterate that those olden golden days of easy grey and black tricks of fooling Google ranking is over. Nowadays they have negative effects and algorithm to detect manipulation or tricks. You can be sure that any simple tricks wont work. The engineers there are not your run of the mill code copiers.

You get positive effects from backlinks which are organic and really relevant, residing on sites which are themselves of proper rank in relevant niche.

And all those negate results in your website getting listed into their Penguin listing... Which technically means your website being penalized due to "bad practices".

Most of the times you're told about this in your Google Search Console but depending upon severity, it varies.
Those links you get from Whois pages etc are quite worthless. Well those backlinks use for certain things not as links for your websites. As for your websites, mass linking doesn't work anymore long term. When I say mass linking it goes for signature links. Wordpress or website footer links etc. But there are ways you can use irrelevant links for your sites. That's by getting links from those big brand domains. It doesn't matter these are do-follow or no-follow and you only need just one single link from each big brand domain name. As individual links these won't give you much but as a whole it will make an impact on your Domain's Authority. For example you can get a Google.com from Google support forum. or from Twitter from your Twitter profile link. Few other places are,

01. Yahoo Answers
02. Quora
03. Youtube
04. Instagram

etc. Some of these you get as dofollow and some you get as nofollow. Also Sites like Twitter redirect all links. No need to worry about these things since link juice is not the idea here. What you do is increase either your domain authority (DA) or page authority (PA).

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

It is highly unlikely any of these sites will be of much use. Many use old extinct blogs or forums to post your links. Others use free blogs they created for this purpose. Many iof these gis are advertised on the various $5 gig sites but sorry to say they are a bit scammy. QUALITY backlinks will cost you, either money or time or quality of your content.
I used free backlink before . Lot of them and i see no effect from that backlink . My site didnt rank anny higher from some reason

The paid one is better and it probably have guarantee
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(10-20-2019, 03:34 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: I used free backlink before . Lot of them and i see no effect from that backlink . My site didnt rank anny higher from some reason

The paid one is better and it probably have guarantee

That's probably because Google cares alot about how backlinks works, and pays close attention on these "fake/botted" backlinks, the best method of ranking up your site is creating backlinks organically yourself.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(10-23-2019, 10:47 AM)Honey Wrote: That's probably because Google cares alot about how backlinks works, and pays close attention on these "fake/botted" backlinks, the best method of ranking up your site is creating backlinks organically yourself.

the nacklink probably used to work before . lot of SEO site recommend getting a backlink and SOME OF THEM reccomend free backlink service which is useless after google probably change the algorithm to blacklist the backlink
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-14-2021, 05:19 AM
Last Post: harry_v
07-30-2017, 04:33 PM
Last Post: xdude
05-04-2017, 02:15 PM
Last Post: shanarain3

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting