arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
free webhosting
(07-20-2019, 03:53 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: Yes if the panel allows it. I see no problem.

Another question . Forgive me .
time of expire host pls?
I need it for the official subdomain.
Which server is hosted in?
Thanks Post4VPS
(07-20-2019, 04:01 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Hmm only 10 accounts i think all already taken, If 1 still available i would love to test it.

Only 5 taken.
(07-20-2019, 05:37 PM)hamed Wrote: Another question . Forgive me .
time of expire host pls?
I need it for the official subdomain.
Which server is hosted in?

I do not intend to let it expire I run it as long as the panel remain free and sustainable.

My vps

2 cores
3 gig ram
50 gig disk
Kvm
(07-17-2019, 05:55 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: for the note:

your account has been send to you in pm.

Thanks. The fastpanel looks great. Smile

By the way, when I tried to install CMS, it showed me the following error message:

Runtime error: unable to execute: 'su -c /opt/fphp/bin/php /usr/local/bin/wp core download --path=/var/www/user/data/www/XXX.com user' stdout: '' stderr: '' description: 'timeout reached, process killed

I would suggest to set a longer timeout to make it work.

(07-21-2019, 04:05 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Thanks. The fastpanel looks great. Smile

By the way, when I tried to install CMS, it showed me the following error message:

Runtime error: unable to execute: 'su -c /opt/fphp/bin/php /usr/local/bin/wp core download --path=/var/www/user/data/www/XXX.com user' stdout: '' stderr: '' description: 'timeout reached, process killed

I would suggest to set a longer timeout to make it work.

You have the ability to change php settings yourself.
Your in full control.

Let me check if you need more disk as well.
(07-21-2019, 09:06 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: You have the ability to change php settings yourself.
Your in full control.

Let me check if you need more disk as well.

You are right. I did not aware that there have two separated tabs for PHP settings. Smile

By the way, I still cannot find out where to select CMS installation AFTER the site is configured. It appears that the CMS option is only available during the site configuration.

(07-28-2019, 04:47 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: You are right. I did not aware that there have two separated tabs for PHP settings. Smile

By the way, I still cannot find out where to select CMS installation AFTER the site is configured. It appears that the CMS option is only available during the site configuration.

the option to install cms automaticly needs to be done when you are in the domain setup. once you leave the page of the website setup is no longer available.
Hello yall,

i still have place for people if your interested please send me a pm with your desired username and password (that you can change later).
would also appreciate to know your purpose (will not affect your usage. abuse will make your request denied)

looking forward for your pm.
Perry.
I availed the service from @perryoo11 and found it a great control panel. It has a great interface and is user-friendly. Instructions on how to set up things are very clear. A thing I liked, in particular, is the ease of SSH access which is a bit complicated in other CPs like cPanel or VestaCP.

One of its flaws is that it is pretty slow in executing commands.

Nevertheless, being a free product, I shall mark it 4.5 out of 5. It's worth installing it and trying it out.

Thanks, @perryoo11 for introducing me to this panel and letting me use it which I was otherwise unaware of.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Hello perry!

I sent you a PM regarding this free hosting! Waiting approval.

Thanks in advance!
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting