arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
india Ban china apps !
Star 
hello post4vps hope all are doing good ,so has many may know this that from past couple of days there is a struggle regarding a lOC (line of actual control) china had dragging there soldiers and armed vehicles at border of india recently a clash between both china and india taken place in which india lost 20 soldiers and china lost some of 43 soliders (true or fake) said by usa govt ,so it may be  lead to war between china and india so for protection on india members for leaking data and many other security issues india had taken step to ban almost 50 apps in which tiktok ,vigo,share it apps were in the list so is this a good step against china ?since china thinks he had power to conquer india  what you say about his ? is there will be war again ?is this step is good idea to take on china ?,what if war will take place which country support india? i didn't made this post to show china wrong or hurt any of china members here !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

@Khadeer143  I wonder sometimes at the news that is released.  Like when Kashoggi, the Saudi Arabian citizen who was murdered in the Saudi Arabian Consulate General in Turkey 18 months ago, we never heard the real truth.  The US, Saudi Arabian, Turkish and Russian Governments knew the truth, but then they all played games with the truth in order to get political favours from one another.  The one day there was still heavy reporting, and the next day absolute silence from the Turkish and US Governments, and from that day on we were getting "news" that was agreed upon by the political players.  

So I'm wondering whether this could be the same.  India trying to get favours from the US on certain deals, and in exchange play along with conflict and bans on China.  A dangerous game to play, but how on earth can people like you and me ever know the truth when the truth is decided by Governments with political games?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I don't think its a political issue since China is a country whose always try to Take on India ,China taken help of Pakistan and Nepal to take on India to capture India but usa support India and many country's still support India none country want to support China because of his evilness of over power ,recently China made a step to capture hongkong also you may see news how the citizens of hongkong are striking against China

(06-30-2020, 03:45 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: I don't think its a political issue since China is a country whose always try to Take on India ,China taken help of Pakistan and Nepal to take on India to capture India but usa support India and many country's still support India none country want to support China because of his evilness of over power ,recently China made a step to capture hongkong also you may see news how the citizens of hongkong are striking against China

Maybe you misunderstood @Khadeer143.  Yes, it's a problem for centuries between China and India, but actually going to action to ban things electronically must have been something that was previously discussed between the US and India.  Maybe it was even suggested by the US to India to do so backed up with plenty of reports of spying, and at the same time the US offered an incentive of some kind - maybe a special trade deal in electronics, or oil or military intelligence.  You pat my back I pat your back.  Obviously that part we never hear about.  Only the final news release.

For example this part of a press release - I'm sure some of those who reported the apps to be banned had to have been the US Government:
Quote:The statement from the Ministry of Electronics and IT (MeitY) said it had received complaints from various sources, including several reports about the misuse of some mobile apps for stealing and surreptitiously transmitting users’ data in an unauthorised manner to servers outside India.
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tec...n%20Monday.
Terminal
(06-29-2020, 04:30 PM)Khadeer143 Wrote: hello post4vps hope all are doing good ,so has many may know this that from past couple of days there is a struggle regarding a lOC (line of actual control) china had dragging there soldiers and armed vehicles at border of india recently a clash between both china and india taken place in which india lost 20 soldiers and china lost some of 43 soliders (true or fake) said by usa govt ,so it may be  lead to war between china and india so for protection on india members for leaking data and many other security issues india had taken step to ban almost 50 apps in which tiktok ,vigo,share it apps were in the list so is this a good step against china ?since china thinks he had power to conquer india  what you say about his ? is there will be war again ?is this step is good idea to take on china ?,what if war will take place which country support india? i didn't made this post to show china wrong or hurt any of china members here !

I’ve expressed how much I hate this entire politics thing in the shout box a while back, but here it goes again (in a simplified manner):

I absolutely hate how politicians have the control and decision making ability over an entire community. And whatever they do, the community is the one that faces the consequences to the politicians’ actions... which is insane considering that it’s not the community’s decision. 

This also takes me to another point, people tend to generalize an entire country based on this entire politics thingy. For example, you constantly hear people talking of a country as a whole doing something... such as “china did this...”, “india hates that...”, “The US wants to do this and that...” and so on. While in reality, it’s not the entire country that does any of that... but rather their politicians. The community/residents have nothing to do with it. Sure some are brainwashed to “go with the flow”... but those are people who just blindly follow politicians instead of using their own common sense.

And what’s the result of all of this chaos? People hating ENTIRE COUNTRIES. Even when it’s just the politicians of said countries that are the problem.

Now that I’m done with my rant, back to the main point of this thread: 

India blocking Chinese apps.

Where do I start?

First and foremost, just because these politicians and people of high ranks are arguing and fighting  with each other doesn’t justify blocking widely used apps for the entire country. Like why should the residents have to struggle because of someone else’s irresponsible decisions? It really makes no sense!

Secondly, how would blocking apps even improve the situation? All they’re doing is restricting what THEIR OWN PEOPLE can do.

And finally, it’s not like these apps are designed by and owned by the Chinese government... what’s the app developers’ fault here? Being Chinese? Don’t get me started on racism.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
very good points @ikk157.

@deanhills
the app ban was a way to at least partially save face for the Indian PM. A show of retaliation. If China increases tax or hikes price/bans export to India, then India will be in a bigger mess. India has really big deficit there (difference between export to and import from China). But I guess Chinese premier wont do it. he just wants to give enough rope so the other side can look respectable while hanging themselves.

He is a very shrewd and determined person who can lie in wait for decades. Can India ? No. .. This is the problem with almost any democracy that changes top seat holders after every couple of years and where bureaucrats are beholden to politicians .

From their point of view, China is doing nothing wrong when compared to what USA does in the name of national security. From India's POV, it is almost truely friendless right now .... cause even though there is a will to oppose the growing influence of China, I guess very few countries have the power to mobilize themselves to do so successfully without facing huge loss. USA probably could..but look at its internal political condition. The rest of them are kinda powerless without USA.

I guess one solution would be to reoccupy pak occupied Kashmir and part of punjab forcefully and then donate that for a military base to USA... haha... that would be a good tit for tat. though given the internal political issues, i really doubt anything well planned is going to come from India's current power that be.

NOTE:- I personally believe India will not even catch China in the foreseeable future. let alone surpass. cause the first condition for that, i think is, to make sure that only educated and experienced people get to govern anything in the country, based on their performance. they should not even get to stand in elections without college level education. it will never happen. we still start making noise when a tea seller becomes a PM. It should have been a sad day. now they are promoting Homeopathy and Ayurveda....

Chinese PM is a Chemical engineer I think. so there you have it.

a country of fools will never surpass a country headed by a dragon.

so the options are, join them or their strongest enemy.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Thanks @rudra I'd imagine this must have been a big decision for the Prime Minister, particularly since Tik Tok will be a major blow - wonder what will be developed in India to replace Tik Tok? But yes, this must be very good for his ratings. In the meanwhile I found this news report that sees US Government being aligned with India on the resistance to apps being used to spy. I still feel there is some interaction between the two countries - the US specifically, who would like the whole world to take a stand against China:

Terminal
@deanhills
i don't wish to offend anyone here. But I'm not big on nationalism and actually think it is a plague. same goes for religion. the biggest positive in favour of India, when in contrast to Pakistan, was its secularism. but the current batch of monkeys are very much invested in destroying that.

I'm a big believer in democracy though. China appears too aggressive and too nationalistic to think good for everyone in every country in general. They seem to think of their own citizens as numbers sometimes and expendable. So USA is worried for a good reason. So this covid timing is actually very fortuitous for humans as a whole. I guess it will encourage / force a lot of countries to be self reliant and less dependent on China.

finally, i have no idea whether India talked with usa before placing this ban. Don't know much to base my guess upon.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(07-01-2020, 05:02 PM)rudra Wrote: I guess one solution would be to reoccupy pak occupied Kashmir and part of punjab forcefully and then donate that for a military base to USA... haha... that would be a good tit for tat. though given the internal political issues, i really doubt anything well planned is going to come from India's current power that be.

That is the main reason India is suffering these things. Their prime minister does not have a sense of how to live in a society. Someone provokes India to stand against a country and they do it. They don't use common sense. Your solution is making me crazy here. I don't want to start words war here. India is always breaking the LOC rules. They thought they can break rules without any hesitation but this time they are on the wrong border. They are destroying the peace of Kashmir and the Pakistan government is silent. I am angry at Pakistan cuz they don't do anything against them. They don't want to attack them to stop this. Pakistan's army always wants to defend. But unlike Pakistan China is always ready to fight against rule-breakers. Indian troops broke the LOC rules at Ladakh that's why China attacked them. Not Pakistan and China but also Indian Punjab is against Indian PM Modi. Will you still blame China and Pakistan for it? Even their own public is against them. I know India will not do anything. Banning apps, import & export are things that can be done. China is going to be the next Super Power. That is the main reason for chaos. That is the reason the USA is provoking India for a war against China.
Let me tell you about Punjabi's, Whole Indian army can not force Punjab to do anything. Punjab is the most strong nation in the world. So never think India can force them. and about Kashmir, I can not say anything because our PM is also the same as Trump. I know Imran Khan will give up if the USA asks to leave Kashmir.

(07-01-2020, 06:45 PM)rudra Wrote: i don't wish to offend anyone here. But I'm not big on nationalism and actually think it is a plague. same goes for religion. the biggest positive in favour of India, when in contrast to Pakistan, was its secularism. but the current batch of monkeys are very much invested in destroying that.

I'm a big believer in democracy though. China appears too aggressive and too nationalistic to think good for everyone in every country in general. They seem to think of their own citizens as numbers sometimes and expendable. So USA is worried for a good reason. So this covid timing is actually very fortuitous for humans as a whole. I guess it will encourage / force a lot of countries to be self reliant and less dependent on China.

finally, i have no idea whether India talked with usa before placing this ban. Don't know much to base my guess upon.

Exactly that is the difference between India and Pakistan. And of course, That is the reason India's peace is getting ruined. PM Modi is more like a Pandit ( i don't know whatever you call it ). Nothing is going to happen with it. I don't have that much knowledge about these circumstances. So I will stop here. India can not dare to attack anyone That is the USA who is provoking to do. So I think they have talked to them before the ban. I know Indian public is going to stand against their decision very soon.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
No one want to mess with country borders ,weather its politics or anything else if some ones lose lives other will try to take revenge and rehan says that India army break rules which is far funny @Rehan why will some one break rules and give there life's for unknown reason didn't you see who really breaks rules China army entered our land in India place if any other country will be there they will act same and coming to Pakistan's and Jammu Kashmir no one love to loose there owned property Pakistan was always trouble for India for past years every time there I terrriost problems from Pakistan even the died of Osama binladen happen in Pakistan even till yesterday 2 crpf jawans died due to terriost came from Pakistan ,before supporting Pakistan against India please read all the pasts of Pakistan then point out something on India Jammu and Kashmir will be always for India nor Pakistan nor China can never take them coming to China all world want to terminate China from power not only USA ,Russia,Australia,Arabs,turkeys,many country's are against China due to China president over confidence act he thinks he can own every country near China surroundings, but that won't works at all if war is really happen then its a big loose for china  if war will be happen China will be alone with Pakistan ,northkorea and all country's  will be against them.rip in advance China and India know better why China supports Pakistan  Tongue

Another thing about India is all business starts from India weather its amazon ,tiktok or any other things .

Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting