Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
install ogp agent in linux ubuntu os
hi guys today i made a new video on how to install ogp agent in ubuntu os hope you guys watch my video and it may help you for installing ogp agent in your linux vps anydoubts you can ask !

Thanks  post4vps   and    host4fun  for wonderfull vps 1
for the love of humanity, please, at least mention open game panel on the thread title. not everyone is a gamer. I thought ogp was some kinda new IDS or AV or something. A better gatekeeper or honeypot or some utility with amazing freebees on offer.
Sincere Thanks to Shadow Hosting and post4vps  for my awesome vps4. Also a big thanks to cubedata for the great experience on my previous vps, vps8.
Thanks for sharing the tutorial with us.You should write it in text form instead of video.btw nice effort.
I want to ask a question about Opening Port? Will i have to open ports manually or will OGP automatically open?
@Khadeer143 Also can you share those installation codes in text format? cuz i am unable to understand full text in video.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Host4Fun

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MegaFuse Installation on Debian/Ubuntu Hidden Refuge 2 168 05-17-2019, 10:08 AM
Last Post: youssefbasha
  Join split files (.001, .002, ...) easily on Linux Hidden Refuge 15 699 03-15-2019, 12:04 PM
Last Post: rudra
  How to install Windows on Phone. Rehan 14 1,432 03-08-2019, 08:28 PM
Last Post: deanhills
Lightbulb How to install Open Game Panel (Latest Panel) on Centos 6/7 Zorono 15 4,137 12-24-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Kururin
  Fix Intel GPU Tearing on Linux NomadicSingularityArray 0 284 12-02-2018, 06:35 PM
Last Post: NomadicSingularityArray