arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
install ogp agent in linux ubuntu os
hi guys today i made a new video on how to install ogp agent in ubuntu os hope you guys watch my video and it may help you for installing ogp agent in your linux vps anydoubts you can ask !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

for the love of humanity, please, at least mention open game panel on the thread title. not everyone is a gamer. I thought ogp was some kinda new IDS or AV or something. A better gatekeeper or honeypot or some utility with amazing freebees on offer.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Thanks for sharing the tutorial with us.You should write it in text form instead of video.btw nice effort.
I want to ask a question about Opening Port? Will i have to open ports manually or will OGP automatically open?
@Khadeer143 Also can you share those installation codes in text format? cuz i am unable to understand full text in video.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-09-2021, 04:39 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting