arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
microLXC Public Test
(03-04-2021, 02:20 AM)tiwil Wrote: So no option to set the public key on my case? Well I think I have to reinstall it then. Will reinstall it take the public key in panel or it will use the old one?
All inside is automated right now so probably will reinstall later on.

Well there is VNC access just that it's not browser based, here is the page where you can find the credentials: https://nanokvm.net/index.php?p=dashboard?vnc=496

You can connect with a VNC client .... like RealVNC.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(03-04-2021, 05:20 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Well there is VNC access just that it's not browser based, here is the page where you can find the credentials: https://nanokvm.net/index.php?p=dashboard?vnc=496

You can connect with a VNC client .... like RealVNC.

Unfortunately the site you gave is NanoKVM website. I believe it's the old MicroLXC website as now their website is microlxc.net not nanokvm.net. Therefore I don't have any account inside NanoKVM and in MicroLXC website, as far as I'm searching right now, there is no sign of VNC access available.

Probably that's why @Neoon conclude that my issue only have one strategy to solve: reinstall the VM.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(03-04-2021, 08:52 AM)tiwil Wrote: Unfortunately the site you gave is NanoKVM website. I believe it's the old MicroLXC website as now their website is microlxc.net not nanokvm.net. Therefore I don't have any account inside NanoKVM and in MicroLXC website, as far as I'm searching right now, there is no sign of VNC access available.

Probably that's why @Neoon conclude that my issue only have one strategy to solve: reinstall the VM.

Oops I'm retarded, apologies for causing confusion. I mistook this thread to be the NanoKvM one, and yea I do not have one of these yet, so can't advice either. Prolly what you say is the best.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
NanoKVM and microLXC running on a different code base, the backend is different, virtualization etc.
Maintenance Announcement from Nexusbytes on March 27, 2021

Expected maximum downtime per service: 30 minutes
Time: 6:00 P.M to 11:59 P.M (EST)
Affected Locations: Los Angeles and Singapore

All containers will be booted up automagically as usual.
Patch Notes:

- Since the last migration, I missed to update the internal whitelist, which slowed down deployments since, this is fixed
- Fixed IPv6 allocation issue which did result in failed deployments
- Removed strict validation before reinstall if the Container is running, if the Container was stopped the Job was marked as failed
- Increased delay in-between Destroy and Creation (Reinstall) to avoid mount errors
- Only the Packages that are available for a specific Location if you click on it are displayed
- New Locations Auckland and Johannesburg thanks to https://zappiehost.com/

Package Updates:

- 128MB Package has now 2GB of Storage
- 256MB Package has now 3GB of Storage
- 384MB Package is now available in 4 Locations (Melbourne, Antwerp, Dronten, Norway)

The 512MB Package remains the same.
Somehow I cannot manage my VPS. When I click it, it'll go back to VPS list page instead of the VPS detail page. Now I cannot login because I forget my port hahahahha
(05-17-2021, 07:59 AM)tiwil Wrote: Somehow I cannot manage my VPS. When I click it, it'll go back to VPS list page instead of the VPS detail page. Now I cannot login because I forget my port hahahahha

It should work again, a internal certificate did expire, dam it.
(05-17-2021, 10:16 AM)Neoon Wrote: It should work again, a internal certificate did expire, dam it.

Ah nice thanks. I thought that my VPS is gone. Can log back in now, thanks for your help. Gotta note that port somewhere ...
Hi there,

With Post4VPS closing in 1st August, do you guys keep providing Post4VPS's members VPS or you will drop the support for Post4VPS? You really helped me so I, of course, don't want you to drop support for Post4VPS. But whatever your decision is, may it be the best for MicroLXC Big Grin

Looking forward for your answer

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting