arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your thoughts on "Mobile phones are not made for gaming"
(09-05-2019, 09:34 PM)adgod Wrote: @rudra that's what mobile games were meant to be, a mere time pass between work and not an actual platform for gaming.
Now mobile gaming is actually becoming a platform as newer and better hardware is introduced and popular titles are being ported to mobiles. It will also directly effect the sales of the android phone market.

I agree with you about the performance on mobiles but what about the controls? I know that there can be external triggers attached to it but the core control of tapping on the screen to simulate buttons and joysticks just seems useless
But this new trent of hooking up powerful phones to the bigger screen over mhl or hdmi wired low latency high speed connection and using it to play full games or run full os is awesome , i must say. I am using full linux on my phones for a couple of years and now with phones like poco f1 with its powerful flagship processors at cheap rate make this even more lucrative.

I think this trend is going to be even more important in the coming years as people will be more inclined to carry a portable computer on them all the time and may be they will buy a plan for a time on a powerful online system for heavy tasks that they will start from their mini comp.

only time will tell.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
it's fair to say that with rare exception all smartphones released in the past five years are capable of playing most games in the Play Store/App Store
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

In developing country like most of asia and africa mobile phone gaming is extremely popular because pc and console is expensive and most of mobile game are free

They are'nt designed for gaming but they can do game
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I to agree games are not good for mobiles its better to play on PC or psp when we usually play with mobile screen get dust,some times we scratch screen also ,playing games make more heat for mobiles ,but its good for users who don't have PC or laptops
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Thats real, mobile phones are not made for games but today, every phone company are testing their new phone by running games with higher speeds.
Also its good to play a game on mobile without lag if you have a potato pc like me :d
(09-21-2019, 08:50 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Thats real, mobile phones are not made for games but today, every phone company are testing their new phone by running games with higher speeds.
Also its good to play a game on mobile without lag if you have a potato pc like me :d

Yes . That is because in developing country mobile games is extremely popular so they test it and even make gaming phone (with expensive price that most of developing country people cant afford)

There is a potato mobile phone too . and those potato will give you bad experience with extreme lagging
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
And meanwhile its danger to play games in mobile too some mobiles like redmi blast due to heavy heat
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

hey,
i think mobile is good for games but if those games are specially create for mobile, nowdays i am watching people playing GTA SA, VC on mobile aswell. which is probably hard to play on mobile since those games were created for pc.
Mobile games should be played on mobile and PC games should be played on PC.
More and more games are developing its mobile versions, on top of its original PC versions. Because the mobile games market is getting larger and larger.

These games are now well optimized and made for mobile phones.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-15-2020, 09:24 PM
Last Post: deanhills
11-02-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: chanalku91

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting