arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Started watching X-Men series , i had only watched 2013 The Wolverine , i was missing out a totally different part of Marvel Universe So i decided finally watch X-Men series , i have seen the first two movies , probably watch the third today , so far im enjoying !
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
Today I watched The Siege (IMDb) and Good Boys (IMDb).

The Siege was kinda interesting but well I think you can watch it once and be done with it. American patriotism and fights against terror.

Good Boys is quite a funny movie actually, about some kids going through a lot of trouble to be able to go to a party. All the nonsense and so on.

Edit: Also just watched Dunkirk (IMDb) and The King (IMDb).

As the last movie for today I watched Cut Off (IMDb).
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Cold Breeze, Romantic Weather.

Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
@sagher i think you have posted in wrong thread Tongue

btw

ON:
I have recently watched the movie " Oh Yaara Ainvayi Ainvayi Lut Gaya " It is a indian punjabi movie. The most interested thing in the movie is " Love Story " and Comedy. One of my favorite singer Jassi gill is a part of the movie.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
My last movie is "Stuber.2019.1080p.UHD.BluRay" i seen it because i love batista. also the movie is great.
Last night i have watched a indian punjabi movie " Mar Gaye O Loko ". It is a comedy movie. Everything is perfect in this movie. I mostly like all of the movies by Binu Dhillon.
I will rate this 9/10.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Just watched "WarGames"

The story is interesting with the Nuclear War Game, which turns out to bring chaos to the world!

For this Movie I gave a rating: 9 out of 10
Terminal
Solo Developer
Yesterday I watched the Jason Bourne movie from 2016 (IMDb) and the day before I watched the new Angel Has Fallen movie (IMDb).

Edit: Today I watched "Triple 9" and "Anna".
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Yesterday i watched "The Surface (2014) " ocean survival based movie. nice to see.
Been traveling the last two days so last night on Air France for lack of anything worthwhile viewing, noticed a very old classic "Birdcage" (1996) and although I wasn't laughing as much as I did the first time I saw it, it did get me going. It has comediennes Robin Williams and Nathan Lane in great form with Gene Hackman also in a rare comic performance. I like Gene Hackman, particularly in crime type movies.. Really enjoyed the movie for effortless entertainment.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting