arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Re-watched Rat Race (2001). A really good comedy. There are so many popular actors star in this movie including some British actors like Rowan Atkinson and John Cleese. It has some really hilarious scenes. I remember there was a second movie too but this one is lot better. I would give it 9/10.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I just watched a superb movie based on reality of our community and the move name was "Baghban"
Storyline: The story is all about a family, Husband and wife are living a good life and their sons are married and living separately but after the retirement of their father. they just come back to home and convince their dad to sell everything and give them that cash and just start living with them. for more story watch the movie.
Genre: Drama, romance
Rating: 9/10
Jumanji - The Next Level (2019, USA, IMDb) - "In Jumanji: The Next Level, the gang is back but the game has changed. As they return to rescue one of their own, the players will have to brave parts unknown from arid deserts to snowy mountains, to escape the world's most dangerous game."

It's a 6.9 of 10 on IMDb. I watched it and I can't really agree with that score. The older ones were much better. This new one had a few funny scenes but other than that its a lot of screaming, gender bender and other not so really interesting stuff. Feels like I basically wasted my time watching it. Sadly...
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
I just watched on netflix 'Revenant', I watched it when it aired on Cinema. I have really liked to rewatch it, the scene and the plot is still amazing!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Last night i have watched the movie " Dil Dariyan " This is a indian punjabi movie. It is a Love story movie. I always watch comedy and love story movies. The hero of the movie is Jassi Gill one of my favorite singer.
The most lovely scene is when jassi gill return after failing in proposal and the background song. it made me cry.
I will rate this movie 8/10.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
The Laundromat (2019, USA, IMDb) - "A widow investigates an insurance fraud, chasing leads to a pair of Panama City law partners exploiting the world's financial system."

A movie about the Panama paper leaks. Actually interesting but I wonder if the way it was presented there is how it really is/was. Of course all those P/O box companies are a thing and many are listed on Panama, Bahamas and other exotic countries where laws are lax in regards to finances, taxes and etc. Well, remember once of the genre that is listed for this movie is "comedy"... paired with "drama". Obviously that it is pushed over the top.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
I watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I think I had watched this movie before but watched it anyway. I think is one of the best among Indiana Jones movie series. Both Harrison Ford and Sean Connery star in this movie. I think it's pretty good for an adventure movie from late 80s. Plus for a movie with 48 million budget, it earned 474.2 millio usd.

BTW it looks like we might have to wait longer for the latest movies. Many of those movies are going to be postponed because of this Coronavirus problem. Release of the latest James Bond movie is already postponed to next November from April.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

i watched t-34

t-34 was quite a intresting movie based in the time of ww2. it's a movie about a capture t-34 tank that is being repaired by 4 hand picked russian.
and they try to use it against the german.

next i watched fury.

it's about a tank crew just like t-34. but a little less realistic.
cant believe this topic is still alive... well i will post again Smile
the last movie i saw was the dark knight. the newest one this is a batman movie
Yesterday i watched "The Courier (2019)" a great action and thrill movie. Rating is not looks good but i enjoyed to seen.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting