arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi updated the Redmi 4A in India
(01-04-2018, 11:16 PM)tiwil Wrote: I agree, in Indonesia, this vendor is the cheapest with a good specs. Because of this, I don't think Samsung is a good choice now, because they now only sell their brand, and I guess for a cheap phone by Samsung, it's not good at all. So I will not buy Samsung again. There is another brand that sell good specs with cheap price.

that is true . im from indonesia too . and recently xiaomi released redmi 5a to crush the competition but not only that also destroy the unofficial distributor of xiaomi phone because the redmi 5a prices in china (where distributor "broken buy new" get the phone from) is actually higher than the official redmi 5a . the distributor one sold for IDR 1.499.999 whereas the official one sold for extremely competition crushing price of only IDR 999.999

for samsung the only advantage is the OLED screen . even the lowest end phone they put an OLED screen in it . OLED screen have some major advantage over IPS LCD but it come with the biggest flaw and that is it is extremely expensive compared to other screen and because of that if you broke your samsung screen the replacement is mostly almost the price of a new phone because OLED is damn expensive . the specs is normal not really low but it is definately lower than xiaomi offering

but the worst comes to oppo and vivo . it is the worst phone company . in my country (ndonesia) it used forced marketing tactics . the sales most of the time forces the buyer to buy oppo phone instead of the phone that the buyer originally want . they also like to mock other brand that isnt oppo and vivo espescially brand that is cheap like xiaomi . i used to get oppo phone because of this . the specs IS SHIT . even samsung have better specs than oppo and vivo for the same price and OLED SCREEN . and also YOU DOESNT GET UPDATES . oppo really hate os update . even the "flagship" doesnt get update to newer os . and speaking of flagship WHAT THE F*CK it using mediatek helio P Series . THAT IS LOW END SERIES . atleast use a f*cking helio X series or snap 800 series . but no . their flagship use midrange processor and even worse the vivo v7 use snapdragon 450 . WHAT THE F*CK flagship with a 400 series chip

and by xiaomi releasing redmi 5a at ridicoulusly low price in indonesia even lower than the price in china . it will destroy the under 1 million IDR range . because before redmi 5a launch xiaomi only plays mostly in 1 - 2 million IDR price range . this will destroy the local indonesian brand that is mostly on the under 1 million IDR . but for now it is still only released on online store with flash sale . they used the old technique that they used when first selling xiaomi phone at 2014 with redmi 1s
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

Messages In This Thread
Xiaomi updated the Redmi 4A in India - by Dudi - 08-30-2017, 03:57 PM
RE: Xiaomi updated the Redmi 4A in India - by humanpuff69 - 01-05-2018, 04:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting