arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi updated the Redmi 4A in India
From Xiaomi India Official Twitter page: https://twitter.com/manukumarjain/status...1284342785
Xiaomi released a new version of their most popular cheap phone the Redmi 4A.
They improved the RAM from 2GB to 3GB and also the flash storage from 16GB to 32GB.
The price will be 7000 Indian rupees which is about 110 US dollars.
[Image: DIYKaklVwAAn_C0.jpg]
I think this is really nice of them for upgrading the phone with better specs; however, it would have been better if they increased the storage size from 16GB to 64GB because that phone's camera stores photos in large sizes. But not bad for a 110$ phone.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
You can buy Redmi 4x for a little higher price, but with 64GB ROM. Also there is the larger Redmi 5A for almost the same price but with 5.5 inch screen.
But I think it's cheaper if you buy a 64GB microSD card for 20 dollars.
(10-26-2017, 12:23 AM)Golden Wrote: I think this is really nice of them for upgrading the phone with better specs; however, it would have been better if they increased the storage size from 16GB to 64GB because that phone's camera stores photos in large sizes. But not bad for a 110$ phone.

That doesn't really matter at all because you can always add an external SD card.
Xiaomi is a rising star and not far away to popular as other brands like huawei, vivo, oppo, qmobile, micromax etc.....

but here in my country people still love with Nokia. so mind blowing sale here of Nokia 3,5,6 recently launch in market.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Redmi 4A I think will be the budget wise for a mid phone user it got the guts! Next up will be the Redmi 4X higher price than 4A with upgraded specs on it which is good also if you got some extra budget.
(11-15-2017, 11:31 AM)Vuluts Wrote: Redmi 4A I think will be the budget wise for a mid phone user it got the guts! Next up will be the Redmi 4X higher price than 4A with upgraded specs on it which is good also if you got some extra budget.

I think they should make their prices cheaper because they are a lot of competitors in the market today. It would help them to boost their sales!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
They have high prices, They should reduce the prices to get more & more popular.
(11-26-2017, 01:44 PM)oraldavid Wrote: They have high prices, They should reduce the prices to get more & more popular.

You must be kidding me. Xiaomi phones are SO cheap with so higher specification. It is very RARE that you find a phone with same specifications and that too at good quality.
That's great, too bad I don't live in India so their prices over here aren't so great Wink
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting