arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there
(11-16-2018, 03:27 PM)TrK Wrote: ...... then i happened to have to have around 4 or 5 bitcoins on a wallet(honestly i dodn't even remember the name or address not even the email i used) but there was not that much buyers to buy bitcoins so i just left them behind and i desperately tried to find that wallet in 2017 but i failed miserably......

Oh, 4 or 5 bitcoins are still a good amount of money if you could recover them.

Lesson learnt. This story shows how important users must backup their wallets for any cryptocurrencies even if they do not worth much now.

For your case, I hope you know the default folder for the Bitcoin wallet (for Windows Vista or above).

C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\Bitcoin

This should be the first place you try to locate.

If the folder is no longer existing, I think you should at least try re-inspecting your disk with a recovery software that can "undelete" the files you might had deleted before.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there - by tryp4vps - 11-18-2018, 06:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting