arrow_upward

VPS Giveaway: Second VPS for 15-20 additional posts?
Hello,
Currently 2 VPS per user policy cannot be implemented at Post4VPS Forum.
The reasons are obvious, there are very less VPSs available in total to do that specially when we need more active users,
If we implement the policy now then chances of getting a nice VPS for new user will decrease very much, their options( to choose from ) would also get lowered down and it will discourage them to even participate.

And just to let you guys known, most of the vpses are being created in real time, which means that there is no resource wastage when no user applies for it.

Currently there are Around 31 VPSs available for users which means there can be total 31 VPS Holders possible for current situation which I don't think is a huge number.

Offtopic:
From my point of view, I guess this is one of the reasons why FreeVPS.us got failed,
Personally I too had to try hard to get a nice VPS from there after loosing my older VPS(when one of there sponsor closed their company) though I was average poster there.
And I personally don't want same to be happened here.

Lastly, it also will increase the workload of the giveaway manager, and it appears, currently @perryoo11 himself is getting less time to invest here(and by looking at our work, I guess it's obvious reason).

It's very early for us to implement 2 VPSs per User feature (keeping some constraints) for now.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting