arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of Mobile Provider you have with what subscription.
What is the name of your mobile provider?: Rogers
Why?: Cheapest for what I want. 20 Cdn$ for unlimited phone calls and SMS in Canada. I also pay 5$ extra for discount on international calls and free unlimited international SMS.
Do they give you good cover, speed and support?: Rogers is one of the popular mobile providers around. I've only signed up two weeks ago with them, so I still have to see how they really work. Canadian providers are of the most expensive in the world so in the circumstances and when I discuss this with other users, I seem to have a good deal. I'll report back in a month's time to say how it went for the longer term.
Would you recommend it to other people (If it's in the same country as you)?: Not yet
What type of Sim-Card do you have (Pre-Paid / Sim Only / Sim+Mobile / Mobile Lease)?: I'm on a monthly account - I prefer prepaid SIM but it worked out very expensive for me - like REALLY expensive.
Which subscription do you have with your current provider?: Monthly account - fixed rate except for international calls. I don't have data on my phone. I use it with WiFi only.
What do you spend per month on Data/SMS/Calls?: 60HRK (~10USD) I need to see how this goes but remember I'm going to have a separate provider for Internet at home. I've signed up with someone - but it still has to be installed during first week of June. Cross fingers the service will be high speed as it says it is.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-01-2019, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Manal
09-13-2018, 07:58 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting