arrow_upward

A proposal: special post counter and scoring system.
I would agree with you @rudra provided the implementation is as easy as it seems to be. The staff/sponsor will have to continuously upvote posts they consider worthy of being taken into account. However that way it would lead to an increase in a lot of reputation for everyone, which would otherwise make it difficult to judge who's a good poster and who isn't.

Definitely it would play a great role in solving the problem of spamming and low-quality posts that are going on of late, but then it implementation part of your idea needs a little modification.

I would still agree with you on this matter, provided another system can be designed on top of MyBB which takes into account the upvotes, keeping the reputation system intact . That way it would be a win-win situation for all, I believe.

@tiwil: I agree with you on the fact that it would be very difficult to achieve that every month. But in another perspective the staff as well as you would be able to judge yourself that how good a poster you are, here at this forum.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-23-2018, 04:31 AM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting