arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your thoughts on "Mobile phones are not made for gaming"
I've never really been playing games on mobile phones other than a bit of Temple Run or Subway Surfer some years ago (actually this two games have proper phone controls for touch screen control).

However playing all other games that involve complex actions such as moving, jumping and possibly looking around and even shooting at the same time (GTA for example or a lot of other combat/shooter games) are horrible to play on mobile phones. I even used a PS4 controller but generally the support for controllers is rather poor and mapping of the controls properly isn't even always possible without root. Also the input lag of a PS4 controller on a Android phone is really bad compared to the actual PS4 console with its controller.

Performance is not a subject I'm going to comment or judge about. I only want to say that it depends a lot on the device power and how good the game has been optimized when it was programmed. I tried Grand Theft Auto on several devices and couldn't ever get it to work as well as on a computer. Other games work very well even on lowend devices.

Generally however I'm absolutely against gaming on phones or tablets. Although Temple Run, Subway Surfer, 2048 and similar games are a great deal if you want to kill times. As always such casual games are good no matter where and how you play them.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: your thoughts on "Mobile phones are not made for gaming" - by Mashiro - 08-30-2019, 04:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-15-2020, 09:24 PM
Last Post: deanhills
11-02-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: chanalku91

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting