arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem bench.sh script by hidden refuge
(04-07-2020, 03:47 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: @deanhills, well which I/O test are you referring to? The benchmark script one? If so, as far as I remember there's no requirement for any such package. The script runs fine for me on a fresh OS installation.

Regards,
Actually there is a requirement to have the Basic Calculator script with CentOS @sohamb03. I have direct experience with it with CentOS 7. When I run the script just before it gets to the portion of I/O it aborts the Benchmark Test and asks for loading bc script. Then after I've loaded bc I have to start the Benchmark test from the beginning, and it then completes the whole script.

With CentOS "wget" is essential to have for loading any of the scripts and not only the Benchmark Test. It's like flying without wings when one doesn't have wget. And it's so easy to load. Why do you want a user of CentOS who needs to have wget anyway to use the OS without wget?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: problem bench.sh script by hidden refuge - by deanhills - 04-07-2020, 09:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-14-2019, 01:31 PM
Last Post: hamed
07-28-2019, 03:51 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting