arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you guys doing at home -covid lockdown?
(04-17-2020, 09:28 AM)sagher Wrote: In early research the medical science told to world that this virus will not survive if temperature goes up to 30 degree. and died with heat. i don't know what is the reality but here in Pakistan summer is just started and from the month of May the temperature goes up to 30+ to 50+ until August.

that is not science or scientists. it was politicians and some doctors speculating. No reputed worthy scientist will claim things without being sure through sufficient experimentation.

Doctors in general are not scientists.

I'm sure you know politicians are not either. lol

also i think percentage of people who need to work daily to survive is much higher than 30 percent in Pakistan.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you guys doing at home -covid lockdown? - by rudra - 04-18-2020, 08:25 AM
Your new hobbies during lockdown? - by OldMeister - 04-16-2020, 11:27 AM
RE: Your new hobbies during lockdown? - by sAmI - 04-16-2020, 01:41 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting