arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 affecting education in countries
(05-04-2020, 09:07 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: Everything in the school switches to Digital!
All work is provided by the teacher via e-mail or messaging Application!
And there are no more exams, all grades are determined from all the hard work of this year!

In my country, They are still deciding to take exams in centers, And exam centers aree wayyy more crowded as you can say like a stadium. 
This is actually fine promoting by grades, but wouldn't be it difficult for some students who actually study less. For example they are deciding to implement this as well in my college, around 70% of the college failed in 1 or 2 papers in mid-term, As Maths/Physics/Chemistry of college is way too hard. Even toppers managed to get passing marks.

(05-04-2020, 05:31 PM)rudra Wrote: it is going to especially hurt the good students. all the hardwork they put in to score high will probably become good for naught. but everyone studying for deeper understanding and true education will remain unaffected.

the situation is very worrying in India too. so many entrance exams are postponed and no news of how or when they are going to happen.

Yes it indeed will. I dont know why the goverment in pakistan is still deciding to take exams as usual. Already people are not listening to orders or not doing anything for the coronavirus, and yet they are going to conduct exams. It's not decided yet but it will be soon in days.

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 affecting education in countries - by sAmI - 05-04-2020, 10:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting