arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 affecting education in countries
(06-14-2020, 06:57 PM)hamed Wrote: Here in my country (netherlands), schools were closed for a month and the exams were taken online, and we had to take the exams online at home (with our computer via the Internet). You may think that these exams are easy, but this is not the case. We have little time to answer each of the questions, and if our time runs out, we will not be able to answer that question, even if we know the answer. (The reason for this is that students cannot cheat)

Now the condition of the institutes are worse than ever, The principal of the schools and colleges have to fire the teachers as they are not able to pay them out. It's becoming worse for everyone, I'm in college right now first year and i have been promoted to Second year without any exams which are called Intermediate Board Exams. About the online exams, My school also tried to conduct online exams yet they failed their LMS is not much good and was not able to handle any type of load over their website and it was really easy to cheat. Universities are experiencing more issues than colleges, They are conducting online classes and the semesters are not going well at all. Teachers does not exactly know how to use Zoom so students make fun of them saying Press ALT+F4 to fix this and all so its all a mess right now. 
I hope this pandemic ends soon and everything just get to order!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 affecting education in countries - by sAmI - 06-14-2020, 07:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting