arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you apply to volunteer in any clinical trials for any vaccine against covid 19 ?
@HostSlick
omg ! none is paying even a dime here for this. I think I should keep Germany in my list of countries to emigrate to then.

@ikk157 @sohamb03

Thanks .. i would like to take this opportunity to clarify some things...

1) Search ' genetic chimera' in Google. There are people like that. also remember that from count of living cells in your body, more than half of the cells that make you are not yours or contain your genetic code. what we are is a joint effort of many. you really need the colonies / microbes living in your guts, skin, orifices , tracts. you need them. without them, you will have to live locked up in a artificially made very sterile environment.
so getting some live but attenuated ( non damaging) or dead virus or some protein (s) / chemical parts from them is not going to harm you in any significant and lasting way.

2) those rumors about vaccine test killing subjects is just bull crap. they test their safety on animal models first.

At worst what you might get is severe fever or / and some other symptoms. all these will clear up within months, if not weeks.

3) vaccines trigger matching immune response before the real threat gets in your body. so body gets time to prepare. that is triggering production of antibody.

antigen is what gets in and triggers .... the harmful things. so vaccine mimics antigen to trigger response ....

4) i hear they are going even more direct than this... they are taking samples from people who didnt even show much symptoms after getting infected and finding the antibodies in them and cloning those and going to use these super powered antibody doses on those who could not produce that kind of response ...or did but weak ones... this technology is already being used in case of ebola and cancer (pancreatic cancer ) etc i think.

so what this means is, we dont produce same kind of antibody when exposed to the same antigen. it is like calling the seal team to fight for you..

vaccines get used on healthy bodies ...i dont see what could be the point of using vaccines on someone already ill. the invading pathogen is already inducing the immune response. but these cloned antibody doses are used after you are ill. so there is that...

5) you dont need to get infected to test the viability of the vaccines. stage one trial ensures safety... in later stages they work to detect effect and effectiveness and doses etc .. so they just take blood samples and detect whether enough number of antibodies are being generated in your body by using laboratory tests. you dont need to get infected for that..

one can use live testing ....it has slight speed advantage. but due to high risk...not used usually..

FINALLY

Did you know that Isaac Newton used to prod inside his eyes using a needle so he could understand how eyes worked etc....i know that is a very high bar for dedication to science. but scientists are a mad bunch ...lol

SO IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE AUTHORITY OR THE PEOPLE WORKING ON THE VACCINE TO NOT LIE AND BE RESPONSIBLE, THEN PLEASE JOIN THEIR TRIALS...
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did you apply to volunteer in any clinical trials for any vaccine against covid 19 ? - by rudra - 08-01-2020, 02:49 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting