arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 affecting education in countries
(09-16-2020, 07:55 AM)Arkiven4 Wrote: In my Country , student who live in disputed/underdeveloped/natural(village) areas is less affected by this pandemic. Before pandemic , the student don't have phone and internet access, and contact with outside area is difficult (because no road or access to this area). And After Pandemic , I believe people who live in that area have lower chance to be infected with Covid-19 because the area is isolated naturally, and what must goverment do is increase the educational facilities, so the student can study properly

Actually you did not fully grasp my point. What I meant to say was they were effected by the side effects of coronavirus not by the virus itself xD

Yes people living in rural areas have better chances of not getting infected however if they do get infected they also have lesser chances of survival incase it gets serious because of no proper Healthcare services present in those areas. So in the end if even one person gets infected In a village he has potential to infect the whole village because nobody really wears masks as they have not received the instructions/precautions as we did.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 affecting education in countries - by Honey - 09-23-2020, 07:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting