arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you guys doing at home -covid lockdown?
(10-26-2020, 09:16 AM)Honey Wrote: My country too has started gearing up against a possible 2nd wave. The government had a special voice message that was played while calling someone explaining about the coronavirus. That voice message was temporarily removed when It was beleieved that the virus is under control. Now they have started that message again with a new message that says our triumph before is possibly going to be useless if a second wave emerges.

I think siutation will only worsen in winters as people tend to flock in groups more and social distancing is not that easy to follow.

I live in a smallish town, so last Friday and Sunday had an opportunity to visit a city that is about 60 km away. They all wore masks in the malls as that is a rule, but social distancing was not observed, as there were also too many people together in the same space. I'm not used to that and it really made me nervous. What made me even more nervous was that it didn't look as though anyone cared about social distancing. I think people are just tired of Covid and want to pretend for it to go away here. And also the Government seems to have stopped the media from publishing statistics or articles about Covid statistics. So no news may give people the false impression the problem is going away. Which of course it is not. Come winter time, or maybe even during the holidays in December if people continue to be careless about social distancing, we may get an upsurge in cases again.

Hand in hand of people wanting Covid 19 to go away and not listen to the Government any longer are students and party goers. Once they are inside the bars, clubs and social gatherings where liquor is used they may lose all of their inhibitions and take their masks off with zero social distancing and lots of touching that typically go with parties and socializing. For the moment this is the greatest source of new infections in South Africa.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you guys doing at home -covid lockdown? - by deanhills - 10-26-2020, 12:50 PM
Your new hobbies during lockdown? - by OldMeister - 04-16-2020, 11:27 AM
RE: Your new hobbies during lockdown? - by sAmI - 04-16-2020, 01:41 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting