arrow_upward

Dispensation For User Who Not Completed Their Posts Requirement
This might be a controversial suggestion as the 20-posts policy is strictly implemented here.

I was thinking if it is possible to give someone dispensation automatically if someone forget to make 5 or lower posts when the month end (so they have done 15 or more posts posted). The uncompleted number will be brought to next month so they will need to make more than 20 posts e.g. 22 posts if he/she forgot to do 2 posts at previous month.

Take an example: https://post4vps.com/Thread-VPS-Holder-M...or-October. OldMeister forgot to do 4 of his posts for October and his VPS will be taken down if he did forgot (but somehow he still hold VPS holders role, applied again?). From my point of view, it's like  a waste of 16 posts created and time spent for October.

I think this suggestion may only be applied to a holder which already done 15 posts (or 17?) or more but didn't finish at 20 posts. Remainder post(s) should be made maximum next month where holder didn't finish, and if they don't finish at 20 posts + their remainder, VPS will be taken down.

What do you think?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting