arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your favourite comics/mangas?
(12-28-2020, 08:18 PM)LightDestory Wrote: I have recently started to read from scratch Attack on Titan because the author announced that the manga will end on the next volume. I don't remember very well the first arcs of the story, so a refresh is needed.

I hope the author can give a decent ending to this serie. I have been following it since the first release and I went over the high and low moments. Let's cross the fingers!

I just started watching the anime so I can understand what you mean by those highs and lows xD

I am sure Isayama will come up with a great ending though I heard only 3-4 more chapters are gonna come so the ending should be pretty visible? For the anime, the season 4 just started on 7th December and so far its been such a thriller. The next episode is titled, "Declaration of War" and just by the name, you would know what's about to come Smile
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are your favourite comics/mangas? - by Honey - 12-29-2020, 08:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-05-2018, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting