arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally?
(01-22-2021, 07:00 AM)fChk Wrote: My major point here is that vaccination is a kind of a 'voodoo science' because, although we know a great deal of things on our immune system processes nowadays at the cellular and molecular levels, we still lack a lot, especially at the holistic(/organism) level. Things that require multi-disciplinary competence that will explain why certain persons react adequately(/optimal response) to vaccine while others don't(/sub-optimal response) and while others over-react(/aggressive response) leading to adverse reactions leading to auto-immune diseases.. etc...

Thanks for your feedback @fChk as it made things much clearer to me.  Possibly also the vaccines were not completely tested yet and to a certain extent these massive vaccine inocculations are still "in trial and test mode".  So if it doesn't take, then the person can be infectious, and the sad thing of course is one will never really know whether one is clean of the virus with the vaccine.  Unless one continues to be tested.  And even with some tests, one test is never enough.  

Last night my cousin, who is an ophthalmologist told me that a few months back five of his staff got the virus simultaneously, but very light.  They started with sniffles, and lost their sense of smell.  He then got every one in his business tested, and five tested positively.  Not sure how true this is, but he is convinced that because of the precautions that were taken with face masks and social distancing it could be that they had been subjected to a very light viral load.  Do you think this can be true?   The lighter the viral load the lighter the degree of infection? For him all of them had the virus light and recovered fast.  They had to go into self-quarantine of course, but recovered fast without need for hospitalization.  Do you think they will be needing the vaccine as well though?  

Like other countries, South Africa will innoculate their health workers first and vaccines will start to arrive in February. My cousin will be checking the different sources of vaccine though before his staff are innoculated as the available sources of vaccine are not all equal in their results. Sounds as though one still will have a choice of choosing to have the vaccine, vs compelled to do this.  I also received something similar from my Medical Insurance in a notification e-mail.  That they are investigating the best source of vaccine and will let us know.  The source they recommend will be covered by the insurance for free.  Wonder what kind of corruption and inequality of vaccine and patients that will lead to?  Definitely interesting times.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally? - by deanhills - 01-23-2021, 05:46 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by sagher - 01-18-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-18-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by fChk - 01-19-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-19-2021, 09:45 AM
Do you need a vaccine? - by pqhosting - 07-06-2021, 11:57 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tbelldesignco - 07-06-2021, 01:28 PM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by sagher - 07-07-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tryp4vps - 07-07-2021, 10:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting