arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 affecting education in countries
After a really really long time i would be bumping up this thread, I would honestly like to know whats the current stage of education institutions in your country since vaccine is *kindof* available whats step has been done by goverment towards the education sector.

In Pakistan,
The colleges and schools reopened from Jan 18 and is now going on Alternate days. I'm in college so first years come on Monday and Wednesday and Friday and 2nd years comes on Tuesday and Thursday. Universities also opened from 1st Feb but most of the Universities hasn't opened their campus and decided to keep it online because they are able to call the students in large amount and cannot do the alternate days method. But since the vaccine is here and the positivity ratio has dropped to 3.1% so most of the universities will open from March. But the colleges are hiding the COVID Cases so they wont get closed, Even in my class few students contracted the virus and the teachers and the principal just said there is no such thing as COVID.... *duh*
So i want to know what is going around in other parts of the world!

Regards,
sAmI
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 affecting education in countries - by sAmI - 02-25-2021, 12:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting