arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally?
(04-12-2021, 03:39 AM)tiwil Wrote: That's why test took in place. I do wonder why Oxford-AstraZeneca's tests don't find any blood clots in their test subject. Therefore it might be possible due to some health issue from one that took vaccine and got blood clots.

Anyway, there is other vaccine that, AFAIK, until now have no serious side effect. I'm not sure though, but I think there is many of them. We will have side effect like headache and it's true since our body are "reacting" to the vaccine. It's just a very common reaction from our bodies.

Thanks @tiwil  I don't have any issues with head aches or mild symptoms.  For me it would be good in a way as it may be an indication one's body is responding to the vaccine.  But the blood clot issue is worrisome.  Also Oxford Astra Zeneca negative symptoms were different in Europe than in South Africa.  I wonder whether the efficacy of the vaccine is greater in England for example, in that the vaccine has so many strict requirements for how it has to be handled that may be a problem for countries outside the UK to follow leading to different results.

Johnson&Johnson instead is a much simpler vaccine that is not temperature reliant so no special refrigeration needed.  Only one dose needed. So I guess it's simpler to use in third world countries with less complications and the results aren't that different from country to country.  I wouldn't be surprised however if it was compared with Oxford Astra Zeneca that Oxford Astra Zeneca when used according to the strict requirements of its creators is a better vaccine to use than Johnson&Johnson. That may also be the reason for stronger immune responses.

Johnson&JOhnson has come to a manufacturing agreement with South Africa to manufacture the vaccine in South Africa.  So once that starts to take off, hopefully rate of vaccination will improve.  For now South Africa hasn't completed 300,000 vaccinations yet.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally? - by deanhills - 04-13-2021, 01:03 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by sagher - 01-18-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-18-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by fChk - 01-19-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant - by tiwil - 01-19-2021, 09:45 AM
Do you need a vaccine? - by pqhosting - 07-06-2021, 11:57 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tbelldesignco - 07-06-2021, 01:28 PM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by sagher - 07-07-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Do you need a vaccine? - by tryp4vps - 07-07-2021, 10:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting