arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 affecting education in countries
(04-23-2021, 05:23 AM)sagher Wrote: @sAmI Yes the conditions is really very critical but you are right to say that educational system is the one which barely shutdown but all other things going on so on. institutes got monthly fee but student study by parents.
When education minister announced to reopen institutes then suddenly some powers and majority of students criticize this stand. and when institutes are opened no one like to be obey SOP's even not ware mask. and i am eye witness of it. 
majority of students happy to be at home, they don't like to be literate. and that's the big downfall of our country.
Always blaming always spread hates about education system and criticism is trending on media.

O & A Levels are being held if you have watched news, I'm sure that only that is a good show for the media. Well atleast they took some action and closed down all educationcal instituionals in Sindh i think all the education institutes all over pakistan are closed if i'm not wrongg

Regarding the people. People here actually thinks Corona does not exist at alll!!!!!!!!! STILL THEY DO
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 affecting education in countries - by sAmI - 04-26-2021, 09:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting