arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 affecting education in countries
(04-29-2021, 11:49 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Out here both the CBSE and ICSE boards and most state boards canceled the 10th board exams and postponed the 12th exams. I'm literally going mad, this is my last year of school with not a single school day except a week for only practicals, and now the exams are postponed I'm absolutely blank of what to do. It's all ending up in a  mess here coupled by the HUGE surge in COVID cases in the country, we're earning 400K a day (380K just yesterday).

I am really sad to see that the situation of India has worsen way alot then before and almost 380K cases each day in two days there were almost 700K cases which is really really scary. I hope you and your family stay safee! 

Regarding the exams, Our boards of 9 , 10 , 11 ,12 grades are being held in juny and july. We are not not that if the situation is going to be certain or not. Our syllabus has reduced and we have a new pattern but it is still difficult to cover it as we could not take any tuitions due to corona.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 affecting education in countries - by sAmI - 04-29-2021, 03:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting