arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nvidia's latest Rtx 30 series reveal
(07-06-2021, 07:21 AM)LOKM4ne Wrote: I guess our assumptions didn't age well with what happened with the scalper situation hahaha, to be honest AMD seemed alot interesting lately and trust me they do care about the customers opinion at this point, every feature is well managed in their RX series, i know for a fact that no one is trusted as tables could turn any second in real-time, however i'm dissapointed that both parties are refusing to limit crypto mining capacities, it's a good market for them but a bad day for the customer since more demand from a low stock means very high prices.

Fortunately in my area, we have a store that only allows 1 GPU per customer and uses Drivers Licenses to keep the system fair and the prices down. I am going to try to update the graphics card in my Hackintosh G5 to a RX 3090 here in the next couple weeks. I should be able to modify my kernel files and ktexts to use the new one and my current one, so I can offload tasks to each card especially when my sister and I start recording our podcast.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

Messages In This Thread
Nvidia's latest Rtx 30 series reveal - by LOKM4ne - 09-06-2020, 06:59 AM
RE: Nvidia's latest Rtx 30 series reveal - by tbelldesignco - 07-06-2021, 02:23 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting