arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivo V5 Versus Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
i was planned to buy redmi note 3 . even though it have very high specs and very high price to performance if you buy it now it isnt reccomended . they stop producing it and it is a 2015 phone that mean much scarce spare part and also xiaomi phone are known to break down very easily . i see lot of xiaomi user get hardware problem . HARDWARE NOT SOFTWARE . and because of that i changed my mind to not buy redmi note 3

BUT VIVO V5 is actually much worse than redmi note 3 . dont buy it either

the secondhand price of redmi note 3 in my country (indonesia) is around Rp 1.000.000 - 1.500.000 or around $70 - $130 USD i even get a offer that is priced Rp 1.000.000 i about to buy it but after i think about it i think i dont want it so i reject the offer even though it is the best offering

my reccomendation for long term use is to buy the official one because it have real warranty . in indonesia the official xiaomi phone is redmi 4a , 4x and redmi note 4 . it priced more than the distributor one but it have a real warranty and real global rom
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vivo V5 Versus Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - by humanpuff69 - 08-15-2017, 11:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-16-2018, 12:19 PM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting