arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to install VestaCP - Centos 6-7
(02-23-2018, 01:40 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: totally agree with you thats why i cancel my plan to host web plan on my VPS 9 in start i had plan to use it for webhost and gameserver but now Thanks to sponsors i have cPanel host stock but unfortunately gameserver getting out of stock.

anyway, we focusing on web plan now more then gameserver plan. about plesk and vestaCP i still didn't use it. I've tried once to install vestaCP but failed.

Well the problem with solid free hosting control panels like VirtualMin or VestaCP is Installing and configuring can be a bitch to a new user. I must had installed Virtualmin 20-30 times before figuring out every thing. Once you passed that phrase you are going to have a smooth ride long term. Now I have back using VestaCP and Still I think I ll need to install is several times before figuring out how to do it properly and configuring the server to optimum conditions.

I think Plesk is a paid panel and pretty expensive for no reason.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread
How to install VestaCP - Centos 6-7 - by Zorono - 11-20-2017, 10:44 PM
RE: How to install VestaCP - Centos 6-7 - by xdude - 02-23-2018, 02:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-09-2021, 04:39 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting