arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you use the myBB alerts system and how are you working with it? Desktop or mobile?
I'm just wondering how many members of post4vps are using the myBB alerts system and how you are working with it?  Also, are you using a desktop computer or mobile phone to work with the Forum or both?

I only use desktop as I find it much more fun to use it that way.  I think the alerts are probably one of the neatest inventions of myBB.  When I log in, it's the first place I check and respond to. Once I've checked the alerts I delete them, so that I only have new alerts showing during my next visit to the Forum.

I also like to work through all of the active forums and posts and find the on/off highlighted buttons against the Forums and threads very useful to navigate to and also to check whether I've missed something.

I also like it that the last posts are linked in the right hand column of the Forum.  I often use that to navigate to the last posts that have been made. The old fashioned design of myBB is great for me. It's a very user-friendly design for me and makes it very easy to follow posts and to make posts.

So would be great to hear how other members use the Forum and whether your preference is desktop or mobile phone or both.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting