arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get hotel booking system to see my desktop computer as a mobile phone?
I need to make a booking for accommodation in a Hotel in the UAE.  I have a contact in their reservations department and today learned that if I made the booking from my desktop computer I'll get 5% discount, and from a smart phone 10% discount.  I don't want to use a smart phone to make the booking.

Does any one here know if it is possible to create something on the desktop that will create the appearance of the desktop being a mobile phone?

Can one do it with Virtualbox?  Like how would it work.  Can I load Android in Virtualbox and how will it effect my Windows 7?  Can one load Chrome on Android in the Virtual Box?

I still have to wrap my head around the reason the Hotel would be that weird. Like why would they encourage smart phones and discourage desktop computers?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
How to get hotel booking system to see my desktop computer as a mobile phone? - by deanhills - 08-15-2018, 02:51 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting