arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get hotel booking system to see my desktop computer as a mobile phone?
(08-16-2018, 05:53 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: What happens during installation is that sometimes the process reloads your normal network adapter. So you get disconnected shortly and then connected again. It has absolutely no effect on your Internet connection. I never had it break anything.
Thanks for the feedback HR.  That is actually exactly what the message said.  However I was being overcautious, I was concerned I wouldn't get connected again.

Anyway, I got lucky today.  The marketing guy from the Hotel offered to do the booking for me manually in the UAE - so I get the better rate and I'll pay in advance when I get there.  I'm still going to install Virtualbox though.  I've used it with Windows 8.1 as it came preloaded with the Lenovo laptop a few years back and I really liked to work with Virtualbox very much.

When I get to the UAE I'll ask the guy there why there is a bigger discount for phones than for desktops.  I'm beginning to get the feeling desktops are on their way out or better put, phones are becoming a bigger tool for doing business than desktops or even laptops are.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to get hotel booking system to see my desktop computer as a mobile phone? - by deanhills - 08-16-2018, 07:22 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting