arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there
(04-02-2021, 07:58 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Nope, I just find that the LTC developers have been making a lot more than you expected.

They have just recently completed the MimbleWimble code changes for confidential transactions. Here is the URL if you or anyone are interested in it: https://litecoin-foundation.org/mweb-code-complete/

Hmm ... the development was stalled up the last time I reviewed their GitHub, with no other changes than rebasing from BitCoin. Implementation of the mimble wimble protocol is not a big thing, especially that the protocol still has some bugs which are currently to be sorted, and anyway few other BitCoin forks have also implemented it. Unless they can come up with something unique I doubt the future of LTC. (Except SatoshiLite shilling it on Twitter Tongue )
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there - by Sn1F3rt - 04-30-2021, 10:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting