arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinity Free Completely free website hosting with unlimited disk space and bandwidth
I've been using infinity free web hosting a long time ago, back to 2015, hosting my own website, and building a community on it, it is a good and easy to use hosting for beginners you won't face any issue, it has everything beginners needs.
Most of you know it, but i created this thread to those don't know it and would start their own free website.
it is a well recommended for all. 300,000 people choose InfinityFree to host their websites because of what it provides:

Fastest Free Hosting ( their hosting location UK-London )
thier hosting was independently tested and found to be the fastest free hosting in the world.

99.9% Uptime

Uptime is thier main priority, which is why they can proudly say they offer 99.9% uptime.

Unlimited Hosting

InfinityFree is website hosting with unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth.

Completely Free

InfinityFree is completely free, no credit card required, no time limits and no hidden fees.

No Forced Ads

Your website is your own, they will never force advertisements on your website.

Host Any Domain

Bring your own domain name or pick a free subdomain name from over 25 domain extensions.

Auto Software installer
They've got  an auto installer with on click for:  WordPress  MyBB  phpBB and more ...

More features:
[Image: 5d5BjKA.png]

Knowledge Base: --REDACTED--
Forum: --REDACTED--

Thats all from me, i will be posting more useful content to help you guys. wish you enjoy, don't forget to rate my content and thanks.
Watch this beauty till the end..

lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting