arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new laptop mouse - Logi M187!
I used to own a Logitech mouse , and honestly Logitech mouse are really reliable for me , I had been using that mouse for over 4 years and it had to no problem , which was unbelievable! 4 Years for a mouse , i dont hear that often considering it was super cheap as well , 5 $. Then i recently bought a gaming pc , So i decided to change my keyboard to an RGB keyboard , I was just searching around for keyboards in Shops , then i stumbled upon this Keyboard Mouse Combo from Intex (Intex Gaming KB & Mouse Combo-400 Black USB Wired Desktop Keyboard) , and OMG , the price for it was really cheap considering the mouse and keyboard are RBG , I got it for 11 USD from retailer. Im still using it and it is working great *touchwood* , Here is the picture of the appearance of the mouse , you can search it on Amazon aswell , on how it looks , i gotta say I think this is one of the best and worth purchase I did.

Messages In This Thread
My new laptop mouse - Logi M187! - by deanhills - 05-23-2019, 06:03 AM
RE: My new laptop mouse - Logi M187! - by xdude - 05-23-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: My new laptop mouse - Logi M187! - by GodLikeGill - 09-06-2019, 02:54 PM
RE: My new laptop mouse - Logi M187! - by ikk157 - 10-30-2019, 12:39 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting