arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new laptop mouse - Logi M187!
(09-05-2019, 04:47 AM)deanhills Wrote: I'm also having problems with the new laptop mouse.  I don't know though whether it's the Browser or the mouse.  Every now and then, like regularly, whenever I select text, when I leave the selection it may jump or select more text.  I've got to be so careful with selecting text as I can easily delete the wrong selection when it jumps like that.  But again, I'm not sure whether that's a browser or mouse issue.

I did recently check into the warranty of my product, and I think you should too if you can't get this solved. Logitech is very good with their support in warranty and they are extremely helpful individuals when it comes to this, you just file a claim right on their website and they go through a thorough troubleshooting process. If those steps do not work they will then verify some of your information and send you out a replacement extremely easy. But I think their warranty only lasts a year or two, still better than most companies.

Some of the products they have glitch up from time to time for everyone, unfortunately. But as another poster mentioned it could definitely be different frequencies of things around you. Logitech is a terrific company but I am not sure if I will keep buying mouse/keyboard combos from them, or headsets for that matter. As much as I trust them, a lot of their products my friends have had the same troubles with.
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6

Messages In This Thread
My new laptop mouse - Logi M187! - by deanhills - 05-23-2019, 06:03 AM
RE: My new laptop mouse - Logi M187! - by xdude - 05-23-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: My new laptop mouse - Logi M187! - by Rzarcasm - 09-08-2019, 12:21 AM
RE: My new laptop mouse - Logi M187! - by ikk157 - 10-30-2019, 12:39 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting