arrow_upward

A proposal: special post counter and scoring system.
Yeah @rudra. I agree that consistency has to be maintained for such a plan. However, I don't have anything to argue, if you yourself wish to discontinue this idea. All I've to say that it was a really good idea.

However, there's something on which I don't agree with you. That's when you say that "there's no point in not giving the VPS". I truly understand your logic, but giving away VPSes just because they aren't being claimed, isn't a good idea.

Everyone is working hard to maintain their post count and quality so that they might retain their VPS. This is where competency is built and I like this aspect very much. Just because VPSes are lying unclaimed, you shouldn't give them away to anyone who makes low-quality, absolutely worthless and off topic posts. This isn't a solution anyways.

Affordable doesn't mean that everyone would like to get it, as you say it's the competency involved and the urge to get a freebie for your hard work. Not every average child can afford it, even that it's worth only $3-$5. I would best testify this, coz honestly I myself can't. I am financially unstable and hardly manage to pay for my education. I am a self tutored genius. Whatever I've learnt till date is on my own. I could never afford a professional course. That's exactly why I'm here so that I can get one, and further enrich my knowledge in Linux administration.

Anyways let's forget that. My intention in writing all this is that when you state something, make it universal, don't limit it to your surroundings. Remember some Indians cannot even afford two meals a day, we're fortunate enough that we can.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-23-2018, 04:31 AM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting