arrow_upward

Poll: So...would you like the 'Science' section?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes..A great opportunity for quality discussion!
71.43%
Nay..I'm okay with the present state of affairs.
28.57%
Hardly matters...anyways I'm not gonna contribute.
0%
Total
7 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

[ADDED] Request for addition of new section!
Hello P4V team,

So this post is in regards to having a new section in the forum - the 'Science' section. This is because, in our forum, I find everything related to web designing, VPS or gaming. Ours is a forum after all, which should cater to different tastes. In this context, I find the Science section useful.

It gotta be a success. As far as I could infer from my previous post about the asteroid in the General section,  there are people of diverse knowledge in the forum who like to contribute to various topics. This would be another plus point for the 'Science' section. According to me,  it will lead to greater participation ad better discussions.

I assure you all that you will not need to worry about content - till I'm around. I have great stuff waiting to be typed and thus starting a discussion. I'm very sure, everyone will participate in such a constructive and healthy discussion. This will even lead to attracting new guys to our forum if the forum is overall even more active, Naturally, discussion s in this section will lead to quotations from varied sources and people will come to know about us. This will eventually lead to even healthier competitions for securing a VPS, in sharp contrast to the ones we have now.

Hence, its an earnest appeal to all the administrators and founders to kindly sanction this idea of mine. We could even do something better, prior to finalizing let's have a month of the 'Science'  section and let's see how things work out. If things go the right way, it'll be a permanent one and if not, God forbid. If this idea is approved, kindly move my previous thread from the 'General' section to this new one and we will be ready to get started with.

Waiting for amazing discussions in the section!

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Request for addition of new section! - by Sn1F3rt - 08-31-2019, 11:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-28-2020, 09:23 AM
Last Post: deanhills
04-06-2020, 06:42 AM
04-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
08-27-2019, 07:45 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting