arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA V online best RP making missions
(12-03-2019, 07:16 PM)AmirGT Wrote: Same with my friends but for my friends who just started the game I join with them and do some missions with them to increase their rank and money but I don't now as they are busy at school and exams. And I meant if you need help like how to do a mission or you wanna know what something does or whatever, I'm here to help.

Ah that sucks! You’re basically in the same scenario as I am when it comes to getting your real life friends to play with you. Mine lost interest due to the fact that they got busy with school, tests and exams as well. Quite annoying, but can’t blame them.

I appreciate your offer into helping me out with the game. I always have questions on many aspects of it (can’t remember any as of now). Will ask you here whenever i get any questions.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
GTA V online best RP making missions - by ikk157 - 11-01-2019, 09:42 AM
RE: GTA V online best RP making missions - by ikk157 - 12-04-2019, 11:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Vuluts
09-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting