arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WordPress Page Builders
Nah TBH. I don't use these page builders, neither will I ever use. WordPress is an open-source software with fully customisable themes. Why use a generator (ie, a builder) to customise your pages. Why not do it yourself?

Agreed, it saves a lot of time and effort. But lemme tell you something. The generated pages would never be what you'd want before you used the builder. You might argue that it's the way you wanted it to be, but that's just what you think RN. Human psychology is meant to work that way. Our mind adapts to situational needs, and so what wouldn't have been there slightest twin of what you'd expected to create, seems so after you browse through the templates, and pick one not getting the one you're expecting.

On another note, you can never get that satisfaction when you use a generator. Believe me, the joy of coding something yourself, and designing it from scratch is a lot worthwhile than just randomly making up your mind to save some time and energy. But that effort is worth it. Nothing can bypass that joy which you experience when you DIY. Not that I've never tried these out, I've done that time and again but never liked that concept, for whatever that builder might be.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
WordPress Page Builders - by xdude - 11-28-2019, 05:34 PM
RE: WordPress Page Builders - by Sn1F3rt - 11-28-2019, 06:16 PM
RE: WordPress Page Builders - by xdude - 11-29-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: WordPress Page Builders - by rudra - 11-29-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: WordPress Page Builders - by xdude - 11-29-2019, 04:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2020, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Amresh
01-07-2019, 08:49 AM
Last Post: deanhills
07-16-2018, 01:36 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting