arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 affecting education in countries
(05-04-2020, 03:24 PM)Honey Wrote: Hey,

I am also from Pakistan. I was enrolled in the Cambridge O/A levels and due to CoVid-19 our exams were cancelled. Cambridge is instead opting for an "evidence based grade" meaning grades will be provided to students based on the data their schools provide to Cambridge. This means no one really knows what everyone will get and fingers are crossed.

Other then that, situation is getting worse here day by day as our confirmed cases continue to rise, hopefully the universities are not effected too much by this.

Btw, I'd recommend renaming the title Smile

hey, renamed the title thanks,
that would be actually pretty weird, Since i have seen most of the students study at the last moment and i'm also one of those student as well. It would be rather more better if the cambridge would give assignments to students in these months and students complete it and they would be marked according to it. Not everyones schools data is good. In my college almost every class failed Phyiscs/Chemistry/Maths almost the whole college.
Where you from in pakistan? situation is pretty out of hands 4 days back there were 14,000 cases now its 21,000.

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 affecting education in countries - by sAmI - 05-04-2020, 03:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting